Recipe by: namelymarly.com
(Jean’s Note: This is a quick and easy white cheese dip recipe I found on the internet. It proved a winner at our monthly Get Healthy Clear Lake potluck.)
- 8 oz package vegan cream cheese
- 10 oz can of Old El Paso Mild Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- Scoop the vegan cream cheese into a microwave save bowl and microwave for about 11 seconds. Remove and stir and repeat until the sauce is smooth and stirs easily.
- Pour the green chile enchilada sauce over the melted cream cheese. Stir to combine.
- Add the nutritional yeast flakes and garlic powder. Stir until everything is combined. Add salt to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips as a dip or pour over chips (for nachos).