- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked for 4 hours and drained
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable broth powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water or unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- To make the cheese sauce, combine all of the ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender and process until smooth.
Note: No need to soak cashews if you have a high speed blender.